Friday, August 25, 2006

Tangled Blue Performs at Beatnix

St. Paul Lutheran Church of Bellmead sponsored a community concert featuring Tangled Blue of Austin, Tx tonight at Beatnix. They performed a caffeinated Folk-Rock blend of songs with a Christian twist. Jen and I met the sweet duo early in the Summer when they dropped by Beatnix. Watch them perform I Close My Eyes below. I had front row seats and captured some good footage. The concert was awesome. Joel and Aimee are very engaging, funny, and have a lot of energy. Visit their website and join their email list to see when they'll be in town again. Aimee and I share birthdays 8 days a part in October. I have her by one year, but she looks marvelous!!!! It was such a nice evening as usual at Beatnix Coffeehouse. Posted by Picasa

No comments: